We are taking new patients from Monday 1st October 2018
Registration with the Practice
Please complete the below registration form and follow all instructions on this page before bringing your registration form, new patient questionnaire and identification to the surgery. Thank you.
Memorial Medical Centre is open to all new patients wishing to join who live within our catchment area.
We do not accept registrations from anyone living outside our practice boundary.
Our practice boundary covers Bredgar, Milstead, Borden, Tunstall, Rodmersham and all areas on this side of the A2. We also extend to Murston on the other side of the A2.
For further information regarding registration, please contact the surgery reception or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We routinely ask all who would like to register to provide personal identification and confirmation of address documents. This is to ensure the correct matching of a patient to the NHS central patient registry.
Examples of personal identification documents:
- UK (Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Irish) passport or EU/other nationalities passport.
- UK full or provisional driving licence or an EU/other nationalities driving licence.
- ID cards (National Insurance card, bank card, student card).
Examples of confirmation of address documents:
- Utility bill (gas, water, electricity or telephone).
- Local authority tax bill (council tax).
- HM Revenue & Customs tax notification.
- Financial statement (bank, building society, credit card).
- Mortgage statement or tenancy agreement.
- Benefit statement or notification from Department of Work and Pensions (child allowance, pension).
- Confirmation from an electoral register.
New Patient Questionnaire
All new patients will require a new patient health check with the Healthcare Assistant. Please bring in the completed form when handing in your registration form.
If you wish to register we encourage you to do so during our quieter hours of the day. Please bring your fully completed registration forms and identification documentation to reception on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday between the hours of 10:00-12:00 and 14:30-17:30.