Registration with the Practice
Please complete the below registration form and follow all instructions on this page before bringing your registration form, new patient questionnaire and identification to the surgery. Thank you.
During the COVID19 Pandemic we are also accepting registration forms via email at: email@example.com (please ensure you include your new patient questionnaire, ID and proof of address as per below.
If you are having trouble completing the form then a Patient Coordinator will be able to assist you with this
Memorial Medical Centre is open to all new patients wishing to join who live within our catchment area.
We do not accept registrations from anyone living outside our practice boundary.
Our practice boundary covers Bredgar, Milstead, Borden, Tunstall, Rodmersham and all areas on this side of the A2. We also extend to Murston on the other side of the A2.
If you are struggling to register with a GP in your area please call West Kent CCG on: 01622 228393
For further information regarding registration, please contact the surgery reception or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Everyone is welcome in general practice. You can register without needing proof of ID, address, immigration status or an NHS number in order to receive care or see a GP. However, if you can provide 1 form of ID that has your name and address on it, for accurate spelling, then this would be very helpful.
Examples of personal identification documents:
- UK (Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Irish) passport or EU/other nationalities passport.
- UK full or provisional driving licence or an EU/other nationalities driving licence.
- ID cards (National Insurance card, bank card, student card).
Examples of confirmation of address documents:
- Utility bill (gas, water, electricity or telephone).
- Local authority tax bill (council tax).
- HM Revenue & Customs tax notification.
- Financial statement (bank, building society, credit card).
- Mortgage statement or tenancy agreement.
- Benefit statement or notification from Department of Work and Pensions (child allowance, pension).
- Confirmation from an electoral register.
New Patient Questionnaire
All new patients will require a new patient health check with the Healthcare Assistant. Please bring in the completed form when handing in your registration form.
If you wish to register we encourage you to do so during our quieter hours of the day. Please bring your fully completed registration forms and identification documentation to reception on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday between the hours of 10:00-12:00 and 14:30-17:30.