Please do not call the practice with general queries about Covid-19 vaccination.
Spring boosters are available for the following patient groups.
- Those aged 75 and over (including house bound patients)
- Adult care home residents
- Those aged 12 and over who are immunosuppressed
The rollout of a second booster will begin on 21 March. Those who are eligible will be invited by the NHS to have their booster, or will be able to attend a vaccination clinic by booking on the national booking service, or by visiting a walk-in centre where available. The Spring booster will only be available six months after the first booster.
Please visit the Kent and Medway CCG website for all the info you need to book your vaccine:
About GP appointments:
• Unless you hear from us, your appointment will continue as planned;
• If we need to change anything we will make direct contact with you;
• We understand that NHS England will be issuing further guidance shortly and we will be having further discussions about what may need to happen to support the vaccination programme but at this current time there is no change to your planned appointment